Tag You’re It!
I’ve been “tagged” by Deckled Edge Bindery and Expressive Papers. Thanks! This is a fun way to see what’s out there, read some great blogs and see lots of pretty things. It’s perfect for right before the holidays.
Now it’s my turn and maybe yours. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
My list of random facts:
1. I have lived in 10 different towns (one of them twice) in three states.
2. I have been to 26 states and plan to visit the remaining 24.
3. I have been to 6 countries, including the US.
4. I am a collector - books, Santas, cat figurines, real cats, red and white enamelware, red-handled vintage kitchen utensils, old cookie cutters, and more.
5. I have 17 cats (at least), but I live out in the country, so it’s not so bad.
6. I love paper.
7. I love genealogy and have traced my family tree back many generations.
Here are the 7 people that I’m tagging: (If you've been tagged before, I apologize. But, this just gives us an opportunity to get to know you better!)
Expressions by Devin
In the Swan’s Shadow
One World Organic Clothing
The Card Tree
Little Red Cottage
These Are The Things That Occur To Me In My Dreams
Ben McFuzzylugs Crafty Bits and Dog Agility